Headlamps Non-Rechargeable - Weatherproof (IPX4)
How do we define Weatherproof?
Weatherproof is defined as having an Ingress Protection rating of IPX4.
IPX4 has to meet these conditions – “Water splashing against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effect, utilizing either: a) an oscillating fixture, or b) A spray nozzle with no shield.
Test a) is conducted for 10 minutes. Test b) is conducted (without shield) for 5 minutes minimum.”
Showing all 9 results
- Headlamps - All
- Headlamps Non-Rechargeable
- Headlamps Non-Rechargeable - Weatherproof (IPX4)
- Industrial - All
- Industrial Non-Rechargeable
- Industrial Non-Rechargeable - Weatherproof ( IPX4)
- Intrinsically Safe
- Intrinsically Safe Headlamps - IECEx
- Intrinsically Safe Headlamps - Weatherproof (IPX4)