Pelican 2765 Explosion Proof LED Headlamp
$53.16 ____Incl. GST
The Pelican 2765 Explosion Proof LED Headlamp has dual beams allowing you to work at arms length and view ahead without re-positioning the lamp module
Light Output – Max 155 Lumens
Beam Distance – 81 Metres
Dual Beams — Down and straight ahead
IECEX ia Safety Approval
Cloth Headstrap and Rubber Hard Hat Straps included
Specifications – Pelican 2765 Intrinsically Safe Head Light
The 2765 Headlamp has been upgraded with a more powerful LED – now taking the light output to 155 Lumens and the maximum runtime to 14 hours
Scroll down for Parts and Accessories
- BOTH FLOOD AND SPOT BEAMS – Two flood LEDs are focussed downwards for close work and safer navigation. Now you can not only see where you are going but also which way is the safest.
- FOUR BRIGHTNESS LEVELS PLUS FLASHING MODE –
High spot – 155 lumens, 6.25 hour run time
Medium spot & downcast LEDs – 132 lumens, 5.5 hour run time
Low spot & downcast LEDs – 78 lumens, 8 hour run time
Downcast LEDs only – 34 lumens, 14 hour run time
- SINGLE PUSHBUTTON SWITCHING – press once for high spot
press again within 0.5 seconds for medium spot and downcast LEDs
press again within 0.5 second for low spot and downcast LEDs
press again within 0.5 seconds for downcast LEDs only
press again within 0.5 seconds for flashing
after 1 second in any mode, the next press turns the light off
- BATTERY LEVEL INDICATOR – you can monitor battery level so there are no suprises.
Green – battery greater than 75%
Yellow – battery between 25-75%
Red – battery less than 25%
- ALL WEATHER USE – an Ingress Protection rating of IPX4 allows you to work in all conditions. IPX4 – “Water splashing against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effect.”
- INTRINSICALLY SAFE – safety approved for use in hazardous environments – Safety Certicates – IECEx ia and Class I, Division 1
- IMPROVED HARD HAT MOUNT – both cloth and hard hat rubber straps are included. And there is also a 3M adhesive backed mounting plate that can be attached to most hard hats and helmets.
- WARRANTY – Pelican Products, Inc. guarantees its flashlights and headlamps for a lifetime against breakage or defects in workmanship. This guarantee does not cover the lamp or batteries.
Powered by three AAA alkaline batteries which are included.
Weight with batteries – 96 grams
Body, lens and shroud – Polycarbonate (PC)
O-Ring – Over-molded TPR