Pelican 2765 Explosion Proof LED Headlamp
$50.68 ____Incl. GST
The Pelican 2765 Explosion Proof LED Headlamp has dual beams allowing you to work at arms length and view ahead without re-positioning the lamp module
Light Output – Max 155 Lumens
Beam Distance – 81 Metres
Dual Beams — Down and straight ahead
IECEX ia Safety Approval
Cloth Headstrap and Rubber Hard Hat Straps included
The 2765 Intrinsically Safe Head Light has been upgraded with a more powerful Spot Light LED for distance – now taking the light output to 155 Lumens and the maximum runtime to 14 hours. The two downcast LEDs provide 34 lumens for close work. It has both UL and IECEx Certification. An adhesive mounting bracket that fits most hard hats and helmets, is now included
- BOTH FLOOD AND SPOT BEAMS – Two flood LEDs are focussed downwards for close work and safer navigation. Now you can not only see where you are going but also which way is the safest. The two downcast LEDs allow two people to work opposite one another and not blind one another.
- FOUR BRIGHTNESS LEVELS PLUS FLASHING MODE –
High spot – 155 lumens, 6.25 hour run time
Medium spot & downcast LEDs – 132 lumens, 5.5 hour run time
Low spot & downcast LEDs – 78 lumens, 8 hour run time
Downcast LEDs only – 34 lumens, 14 hour run time
- SINGLE PUSHBUTTON SWITCHING –
- press once for high spot
press again within 0.5 seconds for medium spot and downcast LEDs
press again within 0.5 second for low spot and downcast LEDs
press again within 0.5 seconds for downcast LEDs only
press again within 0.5 seconds for flashing
after 1 second in any mode, the next press turns the light off
- BATTERY LEVEL INDICATOR – you can monitor battery level so there are no suprises.
Green – battery greater than 75%
Yellow – battery between 25-75%
Red – battery less than 25%
- ALL WEATHER USE – an Ingress Protection rating of IPX4 allows you to work in all conditions. IPX4 – “Water splashing against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effect.”
- INTRINSICALLY SAFE – safety approved for use in hazardous environments – Safety Certicates – IECEx ia and Class I, Division 1
- IMPROVED HARD HAT MOUNT – both cloth and hard hat rubber straps are included. And there is also a 3M adhesive backed mounting plate that can be attached to most hard hats and helmets.
- WARRANTY – Pelican Products, Inc. guarantees its flashlights and headlamps for a lifetime against breakage or defects in workmanship. This guarantee does not cover the lamp or batteries.
ANSI FL1 Standard Measurement Results
for the Pelican 2765 intrinsically safe LED Flashlights
NB. In order to correctly interpret these ANSI Standard Measurement Results,
it is suggested that you read the explanation of ANSI Standards via the link below
Weight with batteries – 96 grams
Switch – Pushbutton
Batteries – 3 x AAA Alkaline
If you have a problem with any Pelican Lighting Product purchased from Montville Creative Products, please contact us first so that we can act on your behalf.
Limited Lifetime Warranty – Your Guarantee of Excellence
Summary – Pelican Products, Inc. (“Pelican”) guarantees its flashlights and headlamps for a lifetime against breakage or defects in workmanship. This guarantee does not cover the lamp or batteries.
Batteries – 3 x AAA Alkaline
Adhesive mounting bracket suitable for most hard hats and helmets
An adjustable cloth headstrap
A rubber hard hat strap
How to choose a torch for use in hazardous locations
Full Warranty Details
Pelican’s Explanation of ANSI/NEMA FL 1 Standards
IECEx Certificate of Conformity
UL Certificate of Conformity