Pelican 2365B Flexible Neck Torch
$88.05 ____Incl. GST
This Flexible Neck Torch allows you to see into those narrow, dark recesses. a flexible neck up to 450 mm long will take light where no other can.
450 mm Flexible Neck
Light Output 65 Lumens
Beam Distance 81 Metres
Available on backorder
Specifications – Pelican 2365B Flexible Torches
The Pelican 2365 Fibre Optic Torch let you shine light where it’s needed.
Whether you are working in the engine bay of your car or under the fuselage of a jet, this torch ensures you can work hands free
with a bright LED light.
The magnetic base attaches to any ferrous metal surface and the 380mm flexible neck directs 65 lumens of light
where you need it.
A push button tail switch activates the light for up to 7 hours on two AA batteries.
- High intensity LED with 65 lumen beam
- Includes magnetic light holder to attach the torch to any metal surface for hands-free lighting
- Aerospace grade aluminum body is hard anodized for extreme durability
- Runs for 7 hours on 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Weight 260 grams
- Length 133 mm long plus 380 mm flexible neck
- Textured reflector for a smooth, even beam
- Pushbutton tail switch for momentary on and constant on/off
- Lifetime guarantee through Pelican
Parts and Accessories
Torches that do not have safety approvals for hazardous environments (are not intrinsically safe) and that use AA Alkaline batteries can also be run on AA NiMH batteries but with some variation in performance. You will require a charger suitable for 1.2V 2000mAh NiMH rechargeable batteries.
Intrinsically safe torches must only use batteries specified by the Authority issuing the Safety Certificates of Conformance.