Pelican 2755 Hazardous Environment Safety Headlamp
$48.46 ____Incl. GST
The Pelican 2755 Safety Headlight
Light Output – 72 lumens on high – 34 lumens on low
Maximum beam distance 57 metres
Maximum runtime 6 hoursit has a beam distance of 57 metres and a runtime of 6 hours.
Battery level indicator
Scroll down for full details
ANSI FL1 Standard Measurement Results for the Pelican 2755 intrinsically safe HeadlampScroll down for Parts and Accessories
- PUSHBUTTON SWITCH
press once for high
press again within 1 second for low
press again within 1 second for flashing
after 1 second in any mode, the next press turns the light off
- LIGHT OUTPUT – 34 lumens on low and 72 lumens on high and flashing. All levels are wide focus as this headlamp has been designed primarily for close work
- BATTERY INDICATOR – A red LED comes on when the battery needs to be replaced
- INTRINSICALLY SAFE – Class I, Division1 and IECEx ia – Certificate of Conformity
- SPLASHPROOF – IPX4 – Water splashing against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effect
- BATTERIES – 3 x AAA Alkaline
- INCLUSIONS – adjustable head strap, rubber hard hat strap, 3M adhesive backed headlamp mount suitable for most helmets and hard hats.
- WARRANTY – Pelican Products, Inc. guarantees its flashlights and headlamps for a lifetime against breakage or defects in workmanship. This guarantee does not cover the lamp or batteries.